Baby Clams á la "Bulhão Pato"Prep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by Maria Luisa1 recipe>
A very good and quick appetizer for those who like the taste of sea. Cook it for an informal meal as it is better eaten with your fingers. Choose a cooled dry white wine Enjoy
- Very fresh Baby Clams - 4,5 pounds
- Garlic - 8
- Fresh coriander - 1 cup
- Olive Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Lemon - 2
- Keep Baby Clams on salted water until ready to use, so that all sand comes out of shells.
- Chop garlic
- In a large deep pan, put olive oil and garlic.
- Add the Baby Clams, shaking well the water. Do not season with salt or pepper.
- Put pan on the stove, lid on, at a high mark.
- Once it starts boiling, wait about 5/8 minutes while shaking the pan.
- Remove from stove and add chopped coriander.
- Serve with lemon thick slices.
- Good as an appetizer with fresh rustic bread.
Leave a review or comment