Baby Abalone with Bok Choy + Vegetable Flowers Tips!Prep: 10 min Cook: 7 min Servings: 9by Blackswan82 recipes>
Trust me, this is a no-brainer recipe so you do not need to be a professional cook to dish out a 5-star restaurant recipe! So let's get started, shall we?
- 1 canned Baby Abalone
- 200g Xiao Bai Cai / Bok Choy
- ½ tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese Cooking Wine / Shaoxing Hua Tiao Wine
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil / Cooking Oil
- Slice off the tip of the vegetable stems. Separate leaves from the stems by cutting about ¼ from the stems as shown above. Cut leaves into equal parts.
- Rinse vegetables thoroughly and blanch stems in boiling water. Drain well, and transfer to serving plate.
- Heat oil and sautéed garlic till fragrant. Add vegetable leaves, ginger, and empty the entire can of abalone into wok. (If you prefer less sauce, just pour half the liquid and keep the rest in an air-tight container for your next cooking session). Mix well and add seasonings. Let it simmer for couple of minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch and serve your delicious Chinese New Year Baby Abalone with Bok Choy!
Leave a review or comment