Awesome mexican cheese casserole
Best cooked ahead for easy prep:
- Flour tortillas
- 2 types of (mexican) cheese
- Small can of green chiles (diced)
- Small can of black olives
- 2 Tbs. of butter
- 1. Layer a dutch oven or pie plate with a flour tortilla (basted with butter), cheese, olives and chiles.
- 2. Repeat for as many layers as you need to fill the pan.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees until brown and bubbly.
- (This can be frozen by lining the pan with aluminium foil, preparing the ingrediants, and removing for storage once the dish is prep'd and completely frozen. Makes a great river or camping dish.)
Leave a review or comment