Awesome Carrot CakePrep: 10 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 6by John Goins30 recipes>
A wonderfully moist, perfect recipe for carrot cake. This delicious homemade carrot cake would be perfect for any celebratory occasion or as an afternoon snack idea with friends. A cake that is simple to make from scratch with pantry ingredients. You can easily make it in an afternoon, with plenty of time to kill while the cake is cooling down. The carrots are the star of the show, the crushed pineapples add acidity and at the same time add moisture to the cake.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup crushed pineapples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and line a 9x3x3 pan and set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine oil and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients, then carrots and pineapples.
- Mix until well blended. Bake for 35 minutes.
Leave a review or comment