Avocado RitzPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by karenrecipe21 recipes>
Avocado’s are a Famous in South African and are often used in starters and salads. This dish is very easy to cook and healthy too .
- 4 ripe avocado’s
- 400g of shrimps, well drained
- Seafood sauce
- Juice of 1 1/2 small lemon
- Cayenne pepper
- Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- Chopped parsley
- Cut the avocadoâs in half and remove the stones. Dip the edges in lemon juice. Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Place avocadoâs on a bed of lettuce leaves. Fill with shrimps and spoon seafood sauce on the top of each one.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment