Aunt Bette's Cheese Balls
A wonderful appetizer with crackers; perfect make-one-day-ahead snack.
- 2 8oz blocks cream cheese
- 1 6 1/2 oz. can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 2 c. chopped pecans
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 2 T. chopped yellow onion
- 1 T. Lowry seasoned salt
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
- Cream it by hand and add pineapple until smooth.
- Add 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion and salt.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Put the other 1 cup pecans onto a plate. Form cheese mixture into 2 balls and roll in the nuts.
- Place cheese balls on parsley if desired and serve with crackers.
Leave a review or comment