Asian Grilled ChickenPrep: 65 min Cook: 16 min Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Asian Grilled Chicken-is an easy recipe for a spicy, sweet and citrus flavored chicken option. Seasoned with Asian seasoning and a honey and orange marinade for your spring and summer cookout options. It takes only 18 minutes on the grill. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low carbohydrates and a Weight Watchers (5) PointsPlus per serving recipe.
- 2 tbsp Asian seasoning
- 6 (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lbs)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Mix together the seasoning, honey, orange juice, oil and soy sauce in a small bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with the 2 tbsp reserved marinade.
Leave a review or comment