Asian Baked SalmonServings: 4by Connie Mcmillan8 recipes>
Its delicious and easy to make, the portion can be easily adjusted for 2 or for 8. Enjoy!
- 1pound salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup black bean sauce(availableat asian markets or asian section of grocery store)
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Green onions to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375. Rinse and pat dry salmon fillet. Place on an oiled baking sheet
- Combine black bean sauce and apricot preserves.
- Spoon mixture on salmon fillet and spread.
- Bake until just cooked through, about 7- 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- Sprinkle on green onions for garnish when serve.
Leave a review or comment