Arugula Salad with Pancetta, Olives, and Parmigiano
- 6 thin slices pancetta
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 800g (loosely packed) arugula
- 85g Kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- Parmigiano cheese shavings
- Arrange pancetta in single layer in medium non-stick skillet.
- Cook pancetta over medium heat, until browned and crispy (do not turn), about 7-8 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Whisk olive oil and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Place arugula and olives in medium bowl; toss with dressing.
Leave a review or comment