Artichoke Ham Bites
- 8 1/2 ounce artichoke hearts, canned, liquid removed
- 1/2 c. Italian salad dressing
- 6 ounce ham, sliced
- Drain artichoke heats well. cut each in half lengthwise. Marinate in dressing for at least 4 hrs or possibly overnight. (Use the oil and vinegar type of Italian dressing, not the red kind.)
- Cut ham slices into 1 1/2 by 3 inch strips. Wrap 1 stripe around each artichoke heart peice. Spear with wooden toothpicks to secure ham. (to prevent picks from browning, soak them in water for at least an hour before inserting into articoke biters).
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 10 min. Sprinkle with paprika if you wish. serve warm
Leave a review or comment