Apricot Coconut Slice (Gluten egg & nut free, vegan)Servings: 1by Amelia Priest15 recipes>
Special Thanks to Natural New Age Mum for the Recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried organic apricots
- 1 cup organic coconut (desiccated, shredded or flakes)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed organic orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Vital Veggie Power
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- extra organic desiccated coconut for rolling
- Whizz everything together in your thermomix (speed 9, 40 seconds) or food processor.
- Spread the extra coconut onto some baking paper.
- Roll the mixture into a log shape and then roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm and then cut into small rounds. Store in the fridge or freezer.
- You can also make these into bliss balls and roll in coconut or leave plain.
- They make great snacks for road trips and lunchboxes!
- Dried apricots are rich in iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, beta carotene, calcium, and potassium.
Leave a review or comment