Applebee's Honey Pepper Sauce For Salmon
- 3/4 c. honey
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c. pineapple juice
- 1 x lemon, juice of (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp grnd black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic pwdr
- 4 x (8 oz) salmon fillets (without skin)
- Make the sauce by combining all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat. Stir occasionally till sauce begins to boil, then simmer uncovered for 15 min or possibly till syrupy. Watch the sauce closely to be sure it doesn't bubble over.
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium heat. Rub each salmon filet with vegetable oil, then add in a light sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon for 4 to 7 min per side or possibly till done. Serve salmon with a small c. of the honey pepper sauce on the side.
Leave a review or comment