Apple Rose Puffs A Pretty Delicious DessertPrep: 30 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 12by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
Simple and elegant, Apple Rose Puffs are perfect for any special occasion, but especially Mother's Day!!
- 2 sheets puff pastry (thawed)
- 3 apples (your choice I used Pink Lady)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Prepare a muffin tin. Be sure to spray it WELL as these will stick.
- Wash apples, and cut in 1/2 and remove core. I used a melon baller.
- Thinly slice apples (skin on).
- Place apples in bowl with lemon juice and enough water to cover the apples.
- Microwave on high until apples can bend without breaking (about 8 minutes).
- Drain and pat dry.
- Slightly roll out the puff pastry, working with one sheet at a time.
- Cut into 6 strips (along the short edge).
- Place jam and water in a bowl. Microwave for about 30 seconds just to heat slightly to ease spreading.
- Spread some sauce on the strip of puff pastry.
- Arrange apple slices on the top half of the slice from end to end.
- Fold lower half over apples, and roll.
- Place in muffin tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden and done (sauce will bubble into pan).
- Let cool for 5 minutes, loosen and remove to finish cooling.
- Decorate with sprinkles, or wait until completely cooled and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Leave a review or comment