Apple DelightPrep: 7 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 12by Comfy Cook86 recipes>
An apple cake - dessert, sweet and filled with apples.
- 1/2 cup Hazelnut oil or Canola oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup apples - peeled, cored and finely diced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . Grease and flour 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter with sugar and egg.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and cinnamon, and then stir in apple and walnuts.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until a small knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Leave a review or comment