Apple And Orange Chicken
- 1 x (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
- 4 x chicken breasts (Or possibly 4 legs Or possibly 8 drumsticks)
- 1 x (1 oz) envelope dry cream of chicken soup mix
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 x cloves crushed garlic
- 1 c. apple juice
- 1 c. orange juice salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place the chicken pcs in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 3 In a medium bowl combine the onion soup mix, cream of chicken soup mix, soy sauce, garlic, apple and orange juice, salt and pepper. Mix together and pour mix over chicken. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, then remove cover/lid and bake for another 1/2 hour to brown the chicken.
- Makes 4servings
Leave a review or comment