Angel Hair Pasta With Lemon Shrimp
- Succulent shrimp are poached in garlic-scented broth, finished with lemon zest and a hint of cream and tossed with delicate angel hair pasta. Special sufficient for entertaining yet easy sufficient for a busy weeknight.
- 8 ounce angel hair pasta
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lrg clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 lrg lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in oil and saute/fry garlic for 1 minute, or possibly till just golden brown; don't brown. Add in chicken broth and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Add in shrimp and cook till pink, about 3 min.
- Reduce heat to low, add in Parmesan cheese, cream and lemon peel; cook about 3 min to thoroughly heat, but don't boil. Season with salt. Combine shrimp mix and minced cilantro with the angel hair pasta; toss to mix. Serve immediately.
- Servings: 4
Leave a review or comment