Almond fudge ballsPrep: 30 min Servings: 10by Lourdes Princy14 recipes>
Chewy almond fudge truffle/balls with a hint of chocolate
- Toasted Almonds 1 cup
- COndensed milk about half cup
- VEgetable oil/butter 2 tablespoons
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tsp
- ALmond slivers to garnish each ball
- Muffin liners or foil paper to wrap them
- If you have plain almonds add them to a hot pan and toast until crisp.Let this cool down.
- - Add this to a mixer/blender and powder it finely.Add the condensed milk and oil and blend well.
- - Scrape all of the almond mix and mix the cocoa powder well with a spatula or if you like to lick off your hands use them.
- - Grease hands well and make balls and keep a sliver of almond on each of them.
- - Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until set.
- - Yummy chocolate almond fudge balls are ready to go!
- Read more: http://spicyfoood.blogspot.com/2013/07/almond-fudge-balls.html#ixzz2YurMNfMD
Leave a review or comment