After Thanksgiving Turkey Noodle SoupPrep: 10 min Cook: 30-45 min Servings: 14by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
There's nothing better than a basic Turkey noodle soup. We all look forward to this after Thanksgiving. This is my version of Turkey noodle soup. The water and veggie amounts listed are approx. use what you need depending on the amount you are making. Hope you enjoy it.
- 3-4 cups Turkey stock
- 8-10 cups water
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 1 15 oz can corn, drained
- 1 15 oz can creamed corn
- 8 oz medium egg noodles
- 3-4 cups chopped turkey
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- bunch of thyme, salt and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot add stock, water, onions, carrots, celery, corn and creamed corn. Bring to a boil, reduce heat simmer 20-30 mins.
- When veggies are tender, bring to a boil again and add egg noodles.
- Add the parsley and the whole bunch of thyme after 5-10 mins remove the thyme bunch. scrap sprigs and add some of the leaves if you like, season with salt and pepper
Leave a review or comment