Adobong Atay-Balunbalunan (Chicken Liver and Gizard Adobo)Prep: 20 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
An exotic recipe enjoyed by many filipinos and very tasty!
- 350 grams chicken giblets and hearts
- 150 grams chicken liver
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper corns
- 3 pieces bay leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes(optional)
- In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add giblets and heart then stir cook until brown.
- Add liver and cook until brown and tender.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, pepper corns, bay leaf and chili flakes.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then adjust seasoning according to taste. Cook until sauce is thickens to nearly dry.
- Remove from heat then transfer to serving bowl then serve with steamed rice.
Leave a review or comment