A Tasty Turkey Loaf
- 3 lb Grnd turkey
- 1 c. Saltine crackers, or possibly more if needed, crumbled
- 2 lrg Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c. Onion, finely minced
- 1 env ( 1 1/2 ounce.) sloppy joe mix, any brand Salt and white pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 1/2 tsp Prepared mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Light brown sugar, packed
- Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly oil a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the loaf ingredients and mix well. Form the mix into a loaf and place in the baking dish. Brush the sauce proportionately over the top. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or possibly till done. Allow loaf to sit for 15 min before slicing.
Leave a review or comment