7 Up Cake Cake Mix
This is a different cake making recipe.
- 1 pkt White cake mix, Or possibly Yellow cake mix
- 1 pkt Lemon jello
- 4 pcs Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 cup 7-Up *
- Pour 7-up into a cup slowly to retain bubbles, but not have a lot of foam on top.
- Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and beat two to three minutes at medium speed.
- Pour batter into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 to 60 min till cakes tests done and barely begins to pull away from sides of pan.
- Glaze with lemon glaze while hot.
Leave a review or comment