i had orriganlly gotton this off the internet.but made some minor changes to make it to my likeing.by removeing 2 to 4 ingridents and adding 2 or 3 of my own
- 2 packets of onion soup mix
- 6 pounds of beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 6 tablespoons of catsup
- 6 table spoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of heinz red wine vinegar
- 1.preheat oven to 350f
- 2.mix the ingredients.then mix into the beef..
- 3.add cracker/bread crumbs to desired thickness
- 4.form the combination into a well packed loaf shape in a 13x9x2 loaf pan
- 5.bake uncovered for about one hour.when done turn oven off.take meatloaf from oven.drain grease from pan.then spread meatloaf topping over top of meatloaf.
- .6 replace into oven for 5 minutes.then it's ready to serve and eat.
Leave a review or comment