15 Minute Chicken Vegetable And Rice Dinner
- 4 x skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp garlic pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 c. uncooked instant rice
- 2 c. thawed frzn vegetable combination broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic pwdr.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add in chicken and cook 8 min or possibly till browned. Set chicken aside. Pour off fat.
- Add in soup, water and pepper. Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice and vegetables. Place chicken on rice mix. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min or possibly till chicken is done.
- Yield: 4 ServingsStart to Finish Time:"0:15"
Leave a review or comment