Yellow Cake Mix Bars
This is a nice yellow cake bar recipe that you and your friends can enjoy over coffee or tea.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 pkg. confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Combine yellow cake mix, eggs, and butter in mixer bowl; mix well. Press the mixture, using your hands, into the baking pan.
- Beat the confectioners sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla in mixer bowl until creamy and smooth. Spread over cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Cut into squares.
- Serve with coffee or tea. Yum!
Leave a review or comment