YangZhou fried RicePrep: 23 min Cook: 34 min Servings: 1by Weining Wang10 recipes>
Have you ever tried to taste the Yangzhou fried rice? I love it!!!Let’s try it!!!It was so awesome. I had a talk with my grandfather in this morning and we began to create our new cuisine together. I am basically focusing on Chinese style with some Mexican sauce. As Friedrich Nietzsche said, “What does not kill me makes me stronger”. In the belief of sacrificing the material comfort for inspirations of food literature, I crossed through Arizona desert on foot to intentionally search for the answer to the innermost puzzles that afflict me by confronting the dangerous darkness with a professor who shared the same purpose. We spent days in the desert, walking and dwelling on the ultimate questions. All in all, it makes me feel that I am a part of something important, a cohesive unit. It is this physical and mental integration which motivates me to become a part of it to make a lasting contribution to my kitchen, where the dots of my life connect together to achieve my final career goal of becoming an excellent food writer…
- 500g rice
- A pound of ham
- Two eggs
- 1/3 tsp white pepper
- 2Tb Chinese soy bean paste
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp chili oil
- Lemon juice 2oz
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic sauce
- 1. Seasoning: garlic sauce, vegetable oil, sugar to taste, salt to taste.
- 2. The soy bean paste is made with chili oil, lemon juice, Chinese soy bean paste and salt.
- 3. Soak the ham in cold water for 15 minutes. Remove the ham into the cutting board. Cut the ham into small pieces.
- 4. Mix chopped ham with soy bean paste, white pepper, salt and garlic sauce together.
- 5. Add the rice, white pepper and continued to stir fried for 3 minutes.
- 6. Let’s wait for 5 minutes.
- 7. Eat, please!!!
Leave a review or comment