WW Double Chocolate Chip Muffins 3
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup baking sugar substitute
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup skim or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 10 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- Line 18 muffin cops or foil liners
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar substitute, baking soda and baking powder. Add 8 tbsp chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl whisk together almond milk, eggs, vanilla and unsweetened applesauce. Whisk until well combined.
- Gradually combine the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined (Do not over mix).
- Fill the muffin liners evenly (1/4 cup each) with batter and and sprinkle remaining choc chips on top os each muffin.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Leave a review or comment