Wilma's Holiday TreePrep: 10 min Cook: 1 hours Servings: 1by Princess Kahani9 recipes>
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine (not spread)
- 1 pkg. (101/2 oz) miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1 pkg. (11 oz) post FRUITY or COCOA PEBBLES cereal
- 1 container (16 oz) ready-to-spread vanilla flavored frosting
- Spray 13"x9" pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter over low heat in a large saucepan. Add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Add cereal: mix to coat well.
- Press mixture firmly and evemly into prepared pan.
- Cool 1 hour in a cool dry place. Using cookie cutters or star cutouts, carefully cut 2 of each size for a total of 10 stars.(Kidsask an adult to help you.)
- Spread 1/2 of frosting on the tray to resemble snow.
- Use remaining frosting to attach stars, stacking largest to smallest and rotating points of stars to make a tree.
- Decorate as desired.
Leave a review or comment