Why do need to provide 3D CAD file for prototyping?Servings: 1by alvarad982stedk22 recipes>
The prototype is a model, a test piece, but it can only be produced in small batches. If you really produce in large quantities, you still have to use a mold, but the mold is more expensive to make. If you make the mold without confirming the usability of the product in all aspects, if anything goes wrong, it’s a big loss. All customers who are looking for prototype should know, do the prototype to need 3D CAD file, so why do the prototype to need 3D file, not 2D drawing or molds of product.
- Because a 3D file is also called a 3D stereogram, it can see the hidden images in the image by the superposition and separation of the eye’s visual imaging system, the prototype factory can judge the time needed for the production of a prototype model by 3D file more clearly and clearly, and understand the size of the prototype model made by the customer, the Internal Structure Complexity and the appearance of the product, quick quotation and delivery to customers. At the same time whether it is CNC machining or SLA laser rapid prototyping or 3D printing processing is required to 3D graphics programming, and then according to the function of your product to choose the appropriate materials.
- Coupon code: freeshipping on any order over 5000USD from startprototyping.com
- Or maybe you could say, “I don’t even have a 2D drawing, only the real thing. Can I make a prototype ” The answer is yes, you just need to send us the physical, we can copy the number, and design 3D drawings, but there is an additional charge? In short, if you do prototype, you need to provide STL, IGES, STEP and other formats of 3D file, if you want to do prototype more complex, that is, more parts, it is best to make a list, and in the above note material and processing technology, that will greatly improve the efficiency of work.
- About Start Prototyping
- Start Prototyping mainly supply our rapid prototyping service and plastic injection manufacturing for many 3D print companies in the world. Start Prototyping has been engaged in rapid prototyping about 10 years, helping too many designers to turn their ideas into reality. Most of the conceptual prototype of the design has been successfully put into the market and has achieved good benefits. Among them, the most representative metal prototype machining, plastic prototype machining, CNC aluminum machining, Low-Volume Manufacturing, processing technology including CNC machining, vacuum casting, rapid tooling, 3D printing and so on. We have a standard quality inspection process, which is completely in line with the customer’s industrial design. It’s a great honor to be a partner with you.
- Contact Info
- Contact：James Yuan Company:
- Start Prototyping
- Add：LongGang Village, Longxi Town, BoLuo County, Huizhou City,Guangdong Province, China
- Email：[email protected]
Leave a review or comment