White-Chocolate Pecan CookiesPrep: 20 min Cook: 11 min Servings: 72by RecipeKing176 recipes>
White-Chocolate-Pecan Cookies is an easy recipe with white baking chocolate, toasted pecans and dried cranberries which will become a must have for the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. They take only (31) minutes total time from start to finish and Santa Claus will be thrilled with these as well. Makes (72) cookies; enough to fill a cookie jar.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 (4 oz bars) white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups toasted chopped pecans
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Beat together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in the chocolate, pecans and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 1-1/2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 3 minutes; remove to wire racks and cool completely.
Leave a review or comment