White Bean Dip
Pretty basic dip dish. :-) Use Vegan sour cream for a nice little vegan version of this pita chip dip.
- 2 1/2 Cups Cooked White beans or Navy Beans
- 1/3 Cup Tahini
- 1/2 Tsp finely chopped garlic (minced prepared ok too)
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth. Taste. Add more salt?
- Add to a bowl and serve with pita, chips, or pita chips!
- Great with chips, pita, any old cracker even. Love it. Just make sure your beans are fully cooked, softened for the best creamy dip.
Leave a review or comment