Cook, Eat, Share's nutrition facts are not correct for this recipe. They probably didn't calculate using fat-free frozen yogurt and light soy milk!
Here's what it should be:
SKINNY FACTS:for a 16 oz serving
315 calories, 1g fat, 11g protein, 64g carbs, 3g fiber, 205mg sodium, 18g sugar
FAT FACTS: for a 16 oz Jamba Juice Pumpkin Smash Smoothie
390 calories, 0g fat, 10g protein, 83g carbs, 1g fiber, 320mg sodium, 75g sugar,
Whip Up a Jamba Juice Pumpkin Smash Smoothie This Holiday Season at Home...Prep: 5 min Servings: 2by Skinny Kitchen with Nancy Fox299 recipes>
Jamba Juice’s creation blends pureed pumpkin, vanilla frozen yogurt and soy milk. It’s like drinking pumpkin pie through a straw... This smoothie is very rich tasting with just the right amount of spice added. The skinny on ours for a 16 ounce serving is 315 calories. A 16 ounce Jamba has 390 calories. So we’re saving about 75 calories for the same serving size. Also, ours has only 18 grams of sugar and Jamba’s has 75! This simple smoothie is wonderful for the entire family as a breakfast or afternoon snack but it taste good enough for a dessert too. So, get out the blender and give this delightful smoothie a whirl…
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup light vanilla soy milk, we used Silk brand
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, add all the ingredients. Blend on high until smooth.
- Divide smoothie among 2 tall glasses.
- Food Fact
- Jamba Juice rolls out this smoothie every fall and offers it until January.
- Healthy Benefits
- Pumpkin is a great source of beta-carotene, which the body turns into vitamin A.Â It also contains a hefty amount of fiber, a good amount of vitamin C and iron.
- Soy milk contains about the same proportion of protein as milk.Â Itâs a good source of lecithin and vitamin E.
- Weight Watchers POINTS value 6
Leave a review or comment