Watermelon Mint Refresher RecipePrep: 10 min Servings: 3by Homemade & Yummy153 recipes>
Watermelon juice and mint tea create a refreshing watermelon drink you can enjoy all summer long.
- 1 cup strong brewed mint tea cooled
- 2 cups watermelon juice
- Brew and steep tea (be sure to create a strong brew by using double the required amount of tea per serving).
- Place chunks of watermelon into a blender.
- Blend until it turns into juice. Place in a pitcher.
- Combine 1 part strong mint tea and 2 parts watermelon juice into a pitcher.
- Add ice.
Leave a review or comment