Very Berry Cheesecake
NO: wheat, gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg or soy
- Filling Ingredients:
- * 1 cup fresh blueberries
- * 1 cup fresh raspberries
- * 1-8 oz container cream cheese or dairy-free alternative*
- * 2/3 cup sugar
- * 1/4 cup eggs or substitute
- * 1 tsp vanilla
- * 1 tbsp milk or dairy-free alternative (rice or soy milk)
- Fruit Glaze Ingredients:
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 1 cup water or fruit juice
- * 1/2 tsp agar agar powder (gum)
- * 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- Enjoy Life Crunchy Crumb Crust
- * 1 crust
- 1. Preheat over to 350Â°F.
- 2. Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla and milk. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Pour blended pie filling into prepared crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- 4. Let cool in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Fruit Glaze:
- Yields: 1 1/4 cup glaze
- 1. Blend the sugar, Agar, and tapioca together.
- 2. Add the water or fruit juice until blended.
- 3. Stirring constantly, over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- 4. Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- 5. Cool slightly (about 1 minute).
- 6. Spoon glaze over berries and gently toss to coat (may have glaze to spare).
- 7. Spoon coated berries on top of the prepared pie.
- 8. Refrigerate 2-3 hour before eating. Pie is best eaten the same day.
- Feel free to use other fruit too â like peaches or cherries. If using apples or pears, pre-cook them first before adding the glaze.
- *TIP Dairy-free option: use 1 (8 oz.) package of Tofuttiâs Better Than Cream Cheese (plain non-hydrogenated) (contains soy) in place of cream cheese.
Leave a review or comment