Vegetable-Pasta BakePrep: 15 min Cook: 20-25 min Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Vegetable-Pasta Bake is an easy, quick and healthy meatless recipe for a great any time meal. It is a low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low carbohydrates, low sugars, WeightWatchers PointsPlus and diabetic friendly recipe which is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. Ingredients include: Zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, shredded cheese, pasta and spaghetti sauce. Only 15 minutes to assemble. Makes 6 generous sized servings for a delicious any night meal.
- 1 (7 oz pkg.) shredded 2 % Italian 3-cheese blend, divided
- 3 cups ziti pasta, cooked
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (24 oz) chunky spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese; combine remaining cheese with all remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the reserved cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Divide into 6 equally sized servings.
Leave a review or comment