Vegetable Green CurryPrep: 35 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Vegetables in coriander green chilli gravy.
- For green paste
- 5 green chillies
- A handful of coriander leaves
- 1 inch fresh turmeric or 1 tsp turmeric powder
- (add some water and blend into a fine paste)
- Other ingredients
- 1 onion - sliced into big chunks
- 200g cauliflower - cut into pieces
- 1/2 carrot - cut into pieces
- 2 potatoes - cut into pieces
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 lime (extract juice)
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste
- When oil is heated, fry green paste and onion until aromatic and oil splits.
- Add vegetables, 1 cup of water and season with salt.
- Simmer and cook to soften veggies.
- Pour in coconut milk and lime juice.
- Stir and when heated through, remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment