vanilla cupcakesPrep: 1 hours Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by pshinde210914 recipes>
Simple Vanilla Cupcakes with Raspberry Butter Cream Frosting Recipe. Enjoy your celebration with sweet and cute cupcakes.
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Stick Un-Salted Butter, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Whole Milk
- For the Frosting:
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter, softened
- ½ cup Raspberry Jam
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 16oz Powdered Sugar
- Fresh Raspberries, for garnishing
- 1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- 2) In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and cream together until you get a smooth mixture. Add the dry ingredients and with the speed on low, mix together and slowly add the milk and just mix everything to combine. (DO NOTOVERMIX! Make sure you give everything a good stir with a spatula from the bottom to incorporate any bit that wasn’t mixed.)
- 3) Scoop the batter into your lined cupcake pan, make sure it is only filled ¾ of the way up because they will rise. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for about 45 minutes before frosting.
- 4) To make the frosting combine together all the frosting ingredients except the fresh raspberries and mix together to combine. Add the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes. Top with a few fresh raspberries and dive in!
- 5) Decorate the cupcake with any design you want and garnish them with fresh Raspberries and you will love yourself on that Day.
Leave a review or comment