Twice-Baked Sweet PotatoesPrep: 15 min Cook: 105 min Servings: 4by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
Here's a simple but delicious recipe and it's diabetic friendly.
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 3/4 Tbsp Fat-Free Sour Cream
- 1/2 Tsp. Orange Extract
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground White Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Toasted Pecans, Chopped
- Lightly grease potatoes; pierce with tines of fork. Place potatoes in baking pan and bake in a 375°F oven until tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand until cooled enough to handle.
- Cut potatoes in half; scoop out flesh. Mash potatoes until smooth; mix in sour cream and orange extract. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Spoon potato mixture into 4 potato skins. Place potatoes in baking pan and bake in preheated 400°F oven until browned, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with pecans or coconut after baking.
Leave a review or comment