- 3 oz margarine
- 2 lbs fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb chopped onions
- 1 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 4 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 10 oz tomato paste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp rounded nutmeg
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 9 lb cooked turkey breasts cut into tin slices
- 2 lbs sliced peaches in light syrup
- 50 sprigs parsley springs
- in a large, heavy pot, saute mushrooms and onions in margarine with dill weed until moisture is evaporated from mushrooms.
- add sherry and cook until it evaporates.
- Whisk yogurt with cornstarch and add to mushrooms with sour cream, tomato paste, paprika, nutmeg, and tabasco. cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until hot. Do not let boil.
- Add strips of turkey and continue heating over low heat just until mixture is hot. Serve over wide noodles, with a peach slice and parsley sprig for garnish.
Leave a review or comment