Turkey Pot Pie
Low Fat Dinner Pie
- 1 pie dough round
- 1 lb. turkey breast, cooked and diced
- 2 cups summer squash, diced
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 3 Tbsp. cajun seasoning blend
- 2 tsp. Salted Butter
- In a large casserole mix together the turkey, mixed vegetables, squash and seasoning.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour and butter until well blended.
- Heat up the stock in a small pot and add in the butter and flour mix stirring well until slightly thickened.
- Pour over the turkey vegetable mix and stir in well.
- Break the pastry into shards and scatter over the turkey mixture.
- Cover the top with foil or a lid.
- Bake in a 350 deg oven for 20 minutes, remove the lid/foil and bake for another 5 or 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a review or comment