Tupig ng PangasinanServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This is a delicacy from Pangasinan province that my friends love to eat each time we go there. I like it too.
- 2 cups rice flour(malagkit)
- 1 cup young coconut strips
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- wilted banana leaves for wrapping, about 3 inch width
- Combine all the ingredients.
- 2. In a banana leaf, put a tablespoon of mixture then spread evenly and wrap.
- 3. Grill over hot charcoal for 5-10 minutes or until done. Turn frequently.
Leave a review or comment