Tuna WrapsPrep: 10 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
When you feel like the need to shed off a bit, it is time to find delicious foods without the carbs. This is one of my faves.
- 2 5- to 6-ounce cans chunk light tuna in brine (or oil), drained
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 10-inch whole-grain wraps
- 3 cups watercress leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into 16 slices
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
- Dipping sauce (optional)
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, hot sauce and scallion in a medium bowl.
- Combine rice and vinegar in a separate bowl.
- Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture over a wrap.
- Top with 1/2 cup rice, 3/4 cup watercress, 4 avocado slices and one-fourth of the carrot matchsticks.
- Roll up and cut the wrap in quarters or in half.
- Repeat with the remaining filling and wraps.
- Serve with soy sauce for dipping, if desired.
Leave a review or comment