Tuna Noodle CasserolePrep: 20 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Carolinaheartstrings301 recipes>
Canned tuna in water is one of my favorite budget stretchers. Mixed with the ingredients below and topped with cheese this noodle casserole is a satisfying, warm meal on a cool evening.
- 2 12 oz packages of egg noodles
- 2 10 ¾ oz cans Cream of Celery soup
- 1 15 oz can peas, undrained
- 4 5 oz cans of tuna in water,undrained
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients except cheese in a large bowl.
- Stir in noodles.
- Bake in a well-greased 9 x 13 inch pan at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove and top with cheese.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Leave a review or comment