A savory chip dip for the tuna lover in your life.
- 6 oz.can of tuna
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. Miracle Whip
- Tbls. pickle relish
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional - 1/4 cup Diced onions
- Let cream cheese soften at room temperature
- In a bowl 1Qt. or larger, mix together sour cream, cream cheese and Miracle Whip.
- Add the contents of the tuna can including all the liquid.
- Stir in the relish.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- If you are using the diced onions, add them after the tuna.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Leave a review or comment