Tropical Macadamia Coconut Chunk CookiesPrep: 10 min Cook: 11-13 min Servings: 3by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
Love Macadamia nuts and white chocolate. This cookie adds yummy coconut to that combo!
- 1 package 12oz Baker's White Chocolate Chunks, divided
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut, toasted
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped Macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven 375
- Microwave 1 cup of the chocolate chunks in microwavable bowl on high for 2 minutes until almost melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool slightly.
- Mix flour, coconut, baking soda and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Stir in melted chocolate. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended. Stir in remaining chocolate chunks and nuts. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets
- Bake for 11-13 mins or till golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets for a minute. Cool completely on wire rack
Leave a review or comment