Tropical Keto MuffinsPrep: 25 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 6by Gabriel Denison Chandler11 recipes>
Beautiful tasty keto muffins
- 4 bananas
- 3/4 Cup shredded or chipped coconut
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup canola oil
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar ( light or dark)
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 tsp Lime juice
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp ground ginger
- Divide wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls.
- Mix well, creaming wet ingredients together.
- Fold in the coconut, mix dry ingredients and fold into wet mixture.
- It will be grainy and of a stiff consistency. Add pineapple juice if needed.
- Fold mixture into large, well oiled muffin tins.
- Bake at 350F
- 45 min until light and springy to the touch.
Leave a review or comment