Triple Rich Chocolate Squares
- (8oz each) cream cheese, 2 pk
- All-purpose flour 2 tb
- Chocolate drink powder 1/3 c
- Chocolate sandwich cookies 14
- Granulated sugar 1/2 c
- Large eggs, at room temp. 3
- Semisweet chocolate chips 1/4 c
- Solid vegetable shortening 1 1/2 ts
- Vanilla extract 1 ts
- Heat oven to 350F; line a 9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving 2-inch overhangs.
- In a food processor or blender process cookies to fine crumbs; you should have about 1 1/2 cups. Transfer crumbs to baking pan; press firmly over bottom. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, drink powder, flour, eggs, and vanilla until just blended and smooth. Pour over crust in pan; bake 25 minutes until set but still soft in center. Cool completely, in pan, on wire rack; refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- At serving time, in a small microwave bowl combine chocolate chips and shortening; melt on high (100% power) 1 to 2 minutes. Dip tip of small spoon into chocolate; let drizzle in random pattern over surface of chilled square.
- Using foil overhangs as handles, lift square from pan. Peel foil away from sides of square; cut into 2-inch squares.
Leave a review or comment