Trail Mix - Easy, Healthy & On the go SnackPrep: 15 min Servings: 25by Sensibleveg13 recipes>
What else can be easier to make snack than a trail mix? Healthy, easy and quick to make and on the go snack. Make them at home so that you can mix and match ingredients based on your diet needs and is much easier on your wallet than store bought ones. Takes less than 15 minutes to make and you can make batches to satisfy craving attacks.
- Roasted & Salted Organic Sunflower seeds - 1 1/2 Cups
- Roasted Organic Pumpking Seeds - 1 1/2 Cups
- Roasted Chopped Almonds - 1 Cup
- Roasted Chopped Cashews -1 Cup
- Roasted Chopped Macadamia nuts - 1 Cup
- Roasted Chopped Walnuts - 1/2 Cup
- Roasted Salted Pistachio - 1/2 Cup
- Dried Cranberries (optional) - 1/2 Cup (Avoid these two if you on a no sugar diet)
- Dried raisins (optional) - 1/2 Cup
- 1) I use a normal toaster oven and toast each one of the ingredient in a medium heat which will take 2-3 minutes or you can buy roasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds, raw chopped macadamia nuts and chop the rest of the ingredients Almonds, Cashews, walnuts etc.
- 2) Combine all the above ingredients, store in a airtight jar. This trail mix is good for atleast a week to 10 days in normal room temperature, or if you are going to keep it longer refrigerate.
Leave a review or comment