Traditional Potato SaladPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This salad recipe is one of my guilt-pleasures. I can eat this anytime of the day. I like it chilled a bit to get that fresh and cool sensation caused by the mayo and onions. Love this.
- 4 pounds potatoes
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 green onions (finely chopped)
- 3 stalks celery (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, relish, garlic salt, celery salt, mustard, pepper and mayonnaise.
- Mix and fold together until well incorporated.
- Chill, and serve.
Leave a review or comment