Tortellini with peas and pancettaPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica488 recipes>
Light meal ideal for summer, full of delicious pancetta flavor and clean, green taste of peas.
- 1 tbs virgin olive oil
- 100 g pancetta (or prosciutto), finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tbs tomato puree
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- 250 g meat tortellini, fresh
- 1 cup green peas, if frozen, thawed, cooked
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Directions1.Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the tortellini and cook according to the instructions on the package. Drain, but keep ½ cup of the cooking water.2.Sauté pancetta until crisp, 3-4 minutes, in hot olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, sauté for 1 minute, until fragrant.3.Ladle in about ½ cup of the pasta cooking water and simmer for about 1 minute. Add the tomato puree; continue to simmer for 3-4 minutes until reduced by about half.
Leave a review or comment