TOMATOES WITH POPPY SEEDS AND SWISS CHARDPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by Makka8 recipes>
- 600 g swiss chard
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- freshly milled pepper
- ½ tbsp poppy seeds
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 50 g gorgonzola piccante
- Soak swiss chard in water to clean and drain, shake off the water.
- Add roughly chopped walnut in a little saucepan and use a spatula or wooden spoon to stir while toasting. Toast until you can smell its fragrance, place on a little plate. Add poppy seeds and toast them too. They will toast very quickly.
- In a bigger saucepan toast finely chopped bacon, when changes its colour, add butter and finely chopped garlic.
- Increase the heat and add roughly chopped swiss chard stir well so that you coat it with garlicy butter and bacon. Cook until the chard completely wilted. At this point add toasted walnut and pepper and stir in.
- Place swiss chard on a plate, put on to the top the tomatoes cut in four, sprinkle with roughly grated cheese and toasted poopy seeds.
Leave a review or comment